This is a multi-purpose high-quality steel locking carabiner with screw gate lock.
Zinc plated with anodized aluminum.
Use this locking carabiner to attach:
- A pulley to a tree or load;
- A sling to a vehicle or two slings together;
- A hook to a rope;
- Or any other use you may find fit for your needs.
Three (3) models are available (sold separately):
- PCA-1276 = MBS: 25 kN (2550 kg – 5620 lb)
- PCA-1702 = MBS: 50 kN (5100 kg – 11240 lb)
- PCA-1701 = MBS: 70 kN (7140 kg – 15737 lb)
*The Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) is observed during a destructive test. You should divide it by an appropriate safety factor.
Minimum Breaking Strength: 25 kN (2550 kg)
Material: Zinc plated with anodized aluminum
Weight & Dimensions
Weight: 0.16 kg
Diameter: 10 mm
Length: 17 cm
Width: 11 cm
Other: 1 year
Gate opening: 16 mm. Brand: ISC.